Thursday, April 15, 2010

Upcoming Collections: Essie 2010 Resort Collection



Essie has a fantastic collection coming in May, the Resort Collection. While this collection is small with only four colors I think you'll all be excited about it because the four colors are all gorgeous and unique, have a look:


Here's what the company has to say about this collection:

I am excited to share these colors with you as I think this is such a gorgeous color palette. Next week I will feature swatches of all four of the colors for you, but until then here's a sneak peak of the collection.


I think this collection is out of the box for Essie which is a company known for their sheer girlie pinks. I think you'll be impressed with both the color and the formulation of these polishes. The colors are all stunning, I cannot wait to share swatches. Stay tuned next week!!!

Have you got your eye on any of these? They will be available in May and retail for $8.

Prim and Polished

Disclosure: This collection was furnished to me by Essie for consideration. All reviews published on this blog are at my own discretion. Please refer to my Disclosure Policy.



All images and information were provided directly by PR. I am committed to sharing true and accurate information with my readers. I only post direct from the source to avoid rumors.

6 comments:

I am excited about turquoise & caicos and lapis of luxury however i have already gotten a lot of blue and green creams - when you do swatches can you also show comparisons of what is close to them for a reference

They're really pretty! I think you'll be impressed. If I don't have time to polish swatch comparisons I will take pics of the bottles for reference. I can tell you in my collection Lapis of Luxury is very very close in the bottle to Orly Snocone. I don't seem to have a similar colors to Turquoise & Caicos but I will show you things sort of close so you can see where it falls on the spectrum! :-)

Oh, can't wait to see your swatches!

I'm dying to get my hands on Turquoise and Caicos, it looks amazing from the swatches I've seen of it so far. :)

Biba - I am excited to show you!!!

So Very Fabulous - it's def one of the stand outs from the collection IMO.

I checked out our new Ulta (we never had one before so I was anxious to see) today and they had this collection out FYI