Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sinful Colors "Bleeding Heart"



Sinful Colors "Bleeding Heart" is a gorgeous classic red creme. As you can see in the photo to the right I believe my bottle has a typo. I'd be suprised if it really is "Bleending Heart" LOL but you never know. I am assuming it is "Bleeding Heart."

I purchased this at my local CVS. Only one of the CVS stores by me has Sinful Colors but you can find Sinful Colors polish at Walgreens (the biggest collection I have seen) or Rite Aid. These polishes are a fantastic value at just $1.99 each.

The formula on this one is impressive. I found it super easy to apply and leaves you with a gorgeous streak free super shiny finish.

I love red nails. I know a lot of nail polish lovers do not but to me there's something classic about a shiny red creme. This fits the bill perfectly and it's so inexpensive it NEEDS to be in your collection!!



I find that red polishes often stain upon removal. Do you have any suggestions as to how to avoid that? It's no big deal but for about 24 hrs after removing most reds I can see a red tint.

So do you like red nails? How about this red?

Prim and Polished

7 comments:

That is a lovely red. Reminds me I need to go snoop the sinful racks again...

I love red polish and love it on others but I HATE IT on me :( I don't know what it is, I've tried every red I can get my hands on. As for the staining, I have that only with blues and greens but a good base coat seems to prevent it.

I don't have a single red creme in my collection! This is a great option for me because there's no way I would ever pay more than a couple of bucks for a red! Plus I love all of the Sinfuls that I have! Thanks for this one!

loverlada I have that problem with peaches!!!

April - it's def an affordable option. I thought of gals like you who might want one for something special but will never wear it daily. Can't beat $2.

Gorgeous! Too bad we don't have Sinful polishes...
But sure hope I'll win your giveaway to get some of these beauties :D

I am a HUGE red fan - this one is great! I use a good base coat and when I remove I soak the felt or cotton pad with remover and lay it over my nail and hold it there for a second and then I remove it by tightly pushing out towards the free edge without any back and forth action. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Maria, glad to hear from another red fan!!! I love a good creme red. I will have to try to remove it like that, similar to a glitter next time!