Thursday, April 1, 2010

Upcoming Collections: China Glaze "Poolside": Summer 2010. Swatches Part 3: "Kiwi Cool-Ada" and "Towel Boy Toy"

Alright today is the last of the Poolside swatches and I think I saved the best for last, the blue and the green are great colors!!

First we have "Kiwi Cool- Ada" which is a vibrant neon green. This might not be a color I'd wear all the time but I really like the color a lot. I think the photos are pretty accurate. These were taken in overcast weather but they seem to be correct.

This one was easier to apply than many of the other ones which was nice. I did need 3 coats and I did have some slight VNL on this one though. Ewww hate VNL.










And last but not least is one of my favorite of the bunch, "Towel Boy Toy". This is a vibrant cerulean type blue and this is the only of the bunch that has a slight duochrome to it. The duochrome is blue and very very subtle, but it's there (trust me LOL).

This one applied best of the bunch. I did need 3 coats for opacity but it is OPAQUE! No VNL yay. The formula was easy to work with and not really streaky. Winner of the bunch.

I had GREAT sunshine for the swatches on this one so they are the most accurate of the bunch and I am a happy girl because it's nice out! yay!



The whole collection in all it's glory:

So there you have it. All of the China Glaze Poolside collection. This collection should be available today, April 1, 2010 (no joke ha!). I hope the swatches helped you decide if this is a collection for you. What do you think? Getting any?


Prim and Polished

Disclosure: This collection was furnished to me by China Glaze for consideration. All reviews published on this blog are at my own discretion. Please refer to my Disclosure Policy.





5 comments:

oooo I love the shimmer in the blue. Gorgeous!! Great swatches!!!

Thanks Annie! Isn't the Blue just so pretty!?!?

Awesome swatches! I think that I really want the pink and the blue, but I'm torn about the coral and the green. Maybe wherever I buy them will have a sale, and I won't have to make any hard decisions. ;)

I started my blog up! Will you check it out? :)
http://persistentlypolished.blogspot.com/

Love both of these! That green looks awesome on toes. And the shimmer in Towel Boy Toy is so fun! Great pictures.

Erin, hopefully Sally's will do a BOGO and you can get all four! I love the coral one and the blue!!!!

I went on over and followed your blog!! Have fun with it!

Nicole, I am mostly excited for these with toes I think they are perfect summer pedis!