Thursday, November 4, 2010

China Glaze: Tis' the Season to be Naughty & Nice: Part There: Peace on Earth

Good afternoon everyone! Today I have another color from China Glaze's Tis' the Season to be Naughty & Nice collection to share with you.

This is Peace on Earth it is a gorgeous olive green shimmer. I love this color so much. It's got sort of a gold tint to it. I love greens and this one is up there with one of my favorite colors. I know olive green is a color you either love or hate but I love it! I think it's great for the holiday season but can be pulled out any time of year as well.

The formula is right on. I am rarely disappointed with China Glaze's formulas. This one glides on smoothly, is opaque in two coats and dries shiny.





Are you a fan of this one or of olive greens in general? Is this on your list of holiday must haves?

Prim and Polished

Disclosure: This collection was provided by PR for review. All reviews are 100% honest and done at my discretion.

8 comments:

I love this color! Can't wait to go to Sally's next weekend and pick it up!

Each time i see this color...I want it more!! I love the olive green, I don`t own anything like it...yet ;)

i wore this one and loved it! i am learning to love these kind of greens =)

I love these kinds of greens! They are very flattering on my skintone :D

I am glad you all like this one as much as I do! Greens rock!

I love this one! I think olive green doesn't look so good on me, but OH WELL I LIKE THEM. ^__^
Peace on Earth definitely on my wishlist, and your pictures do it total justice. Thanks for the swatch!

I was never a big fan of green polishes in general until I started blogging and gradually my "point of view" has slowly changed. There are still some greens I run from, but Peace On Earth is calling me. It looks beautiful on you...def on my got-to-get list.

Definitely my favourite from the China Glaze holiday collection! It's so pretty and gorgeous. Can't wait to order a bottle!