Monday, November 22, 2010

nubar: Marabout (Finest Silks Collection)

Hello lovelies! I hope the weekend was good and you're energized today. This week should be a fun one for me as it's Thanksgiving on Thursday. Thanksgiving is always a nice time. I overeat and watch football LOL. I cannot wait to set up my Christmas tree this weekend. I just love the holidays.  For my American readers, how do you celebrate Thanksgiving? What's your favorite Thanksgiving food?

Today I have another nubar color from the Finest Silks collection. This is Marabout and nubar describes this as "a deep muted brown". To my eye it's a taupe like the popular OPI You Don't Know Jacques . It's slightly lighter than that one which makes me like it a bit more because YDKJ leans a little charcoal on me.  

This is a lovely creme finish and it just glides on flawlessly. I am really impressed with this collection and really think the polishes are fool proof in terms of application. I have no issues with the formula or brushes. They're just wonderful, this is no exception. 


He


So are you a fan or do you have enough taupes? I love it. I can't get enough of these colors. 

Don't forget to tell me your favorite Thanksgiving dish and your plans for this week! I am nosey!
Prim and Polished
Disclosure: This product was sent to me by PR. All reviews are honest and done at my discretion. Please refer to my disclosure policy at the top of the page for more info.

0 comments: