Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Essie: In Stitches (The Fall Collection)

 Happy Wednesday all. I hope you're all having a great week. Today I have a color from Essie's fall collection to share with you. This is In Stitches and it's a typical work safe pink creme.  It's nothing exciting but it might be a staple for those of us who work in a conservative office as it's not offensive to the boss! I think it'd be good for an interview as it's not distracting or bold.

I found the formula on this one to be nice. I had no issues with application and it was not too thick to work with like some of Essie's lighter colors like Van' D Go.  I think this is well formulated and I don't have anything to complain about.

Not sure there's much else to say about this. It's nice, safe for work but not ground breaking in any way. I'd say if these are your type of colors then it's a good investment. Otherwise get Sew Psyched and Merino Cool from this collection instead, they're more interesting and fun! 



Prim and Polished

Disclosure: This product was sent to me by PR. All reviews are honest and done at my discretion. Please refer to my disclosure policy at the top of the page for more info.

0 comments: