Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Color Club: Ready to Royal

Hi everyone! I hope all of my American readers are ready for a great Thanksgiving tomorrow! I plan to eat... a lot.  Enjoy your time with your families everyone!!!!

Today I wanted to share Ready to Royal from Color Club's Untamed Luxury Collection. This is a super shiny, vampy royal purple color. It's so shiny in fact that in many of my photos you can see a reflection, which is quite annoying but that's life.  It boarders on black but it's purple enough for me. I love it. I adore all purples so I may be a bit biased. 

The formula was nice. I didn't have much clean up to do which is good because I usually do with dark colors like as this.  I used 2 coats and for the most part I am opaque with no streaks. There's a little balding on the pinkie finger so I suppose 3 coats would have been better but it's really no big deal.  

On to the swatches. Check out that shine!!!!




Did you pick up Ready to Royal this fall? Do you plan on picking it up? 
Prim and Polished


Disclosure: This product was sent to me by PR. All reviews are honest and done at my discretion. Please refer to my disclosure policy at the top of the page for more info.

0 comments: