Friday, November 19, 2010

OPI: Tease-y Does It (Burlesque Collection)

Happy Friday everyone! Who else is hoping to see Harry Potter this weekend? I hope we get to go. I know the crowds will be miserable but I am a huge fan and I am sure it will be so worth it!  Today I have a color from the OPI Burlesque Collection to share with you.

This is Tease-y Does It and OPI describes it as a "tempting burgundy shimmer". This color is quite vampy and quite beautiful. It's got a slight dark purple tone with tons of burgundy micro-shimmer in it. It's got the "almost black" thing going on but it's quite apparent, even in low lighting that this is not the typical black. The shimmer is prominent and beautiful.  It's not the most unique shade in the world but it's got a place in my collection for sure. 

I must be getting used to application with the pro wide brushes because I didn't have my usual application issues. I have been trying carefully to use the three stroke method and it's been working well for me with all brush types.  Even though this color is dark I did need three coats to reach full opacity and fix any streaks or bald spots. 







So what do you think of Tease-y Does It? Would you like to get this in your stocking this year? I love a good vampy polish so this one is a winner for me. It's not 100% unique in terms of color but that doesn't mean I don't love it and NEED it in my life.  And any good polish hoarder knows that even if there are colors that are similar no two colors are truly identical.  
Prim and Polished
Disclosure: This product was sent to me by PR. All reviews are honest and done at my discretion. Please refer to my disclosure policy at the top of the page for more info.

0 comments: