Monday, November 29, 2010

OPI: The Show Must Go On (Burlesque Collection)



Hi everyone! Hope you had a good weekend. My poor husband had a stomach bug which landed him in the ER all day on Saturday but he's doing much better now. Poor guy always gets sick when he has a few days off, he can't catch a break. 

Today I have another color from OPI's Burlesuque Collection, this one is called The Show Must Go On. It's a gorgeous pinkish red with orange duo chrome. It reads more red on me but I have seen some swatches where it appears more pink. Weird right? In any case this is a beauty. The duo chrome finish is so pretty and interesting. It just plain sparkles in the right lighting. I love it.  You can really see the shimmer in the indoor photos I took on the bottom of the page.

I had no problems with the formula. I needed three coats for opacity, which I think is typical with most duo chromes. I didn't have any issues with brush strokes which is great considering the finish. It went on smooth and easily. 


 



So what do you think of this one? Hit or miss? I think it's just gorgeous. I can't get over the shimmer in this collection, I think companies have some a long way perfecting this formula. 
______________________

P.S. I have been having issues with the Intense Debate commenting system, it just up and disappeared from some of my posts. I am working on it. Please please let me know via email: primandpolished@gmail.com or on twitter @primandpolished if you're experiencing problems with the commenting system.  
Prim and Polished
Disclosure: This product was sent to me by PR. All reviews are honest and done at my discretion. Please refer to my disclosure policy at the top of the page for more info.



0 comments: