Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Deborah Lippmann : Bad Romance

Happy Wednesday everyone. I hope your week is going well. Today I have one of the newest polishes from Deborah Lippmann to share with you all: Bad Romance.

Lippmann describes Bad Romance as "GaGa blackened fuchsia (glitter)". It's a black, semi jelly like base with tons of small fuchsia glitter and fuchsia hexagon shaped glitter. I think it's a really pretty combo, I love black and purple!

The formula on this is not my favorite. It took three coats to achieve the look below and I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get tons of the hex glitter to show up on my nails. I think this polish takes some skill to apply properly without making a mess. When I wear it again I will be more careful and see if I can get more of that amazing hex glitter to show up!




Bad Romance is available at Nordstrom stores or online at Deborah Lippmann's site for $18. What do you think of Bad Romance a must have or something you're going to skip? I really love the color, if I can get the hex glitter to show up more I will rock this often!

Prim and Polished



Disclosure: This polish was furnished to me by PR for consideration. All reviews published on this blog are at my own discretion.

6 comments:

this is great! i was thinking of buying this one or the blue one ! not sure yet!

Let me know what you decide. I don't have the blue one but I know it seems to be a favorite among nail junkies!!! It's really stunning!

this looks good on you! i wish there was another contrasting color glitter in it (ala ATU) but it's still lovely :)

Thanks girls!!

Kellie, I think a lot of folks feel the same way and I hear you on that it could be more dynamic that way!