Saturday, August 21, 2010

Upcoming Collection: Barielle Shades: Style in Argyle Collection Fall 2010

Fall is almost here and here's another great collection from Barielle coming soon! Any colors of interest to you? I think Cowl of the Wild looks great! I can't wait to try these out.

Click on the images below to enlarge:



Prim and Polished

All images and information were provided directly by PR. I am committed to sharing true and accurate information with my readers. I only post direct from the source to avoid rumors.

2 comments:

I think this collection is missing *something*. There isn't a single one that jumps out and says "YOU MUST HAVE ME". I guess I'm just going to have to wait til I see these IRL.

I hear you. I think some of them might pop in real life, you can't see any shimmer in the ones described as shimmer so maybe they will shock you LOL