Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Milani: " Cyberspace"

I hope everyone had a great weekend. My husband and I went to Howe Caverns in upstate New York with two friends of us. We had a blast and though it's been commercialized the cave was still incredibly beautiful and memorable. Fun times!

Today I have another Milani holo to share with you. This is Cyberspace a gorgeous cornflower blue holographic polish. I really think this is my favorite one from the collection, the color is just so beautiful.

The formula is nice. It took three coats for opacity, which is what it took for me to make Hi Res opaque as well but it's not quite as thin as Hi Res was but close. Not problematic really. The result is gorgeous. I just love holos.





Isn't it so pretty? You can get Milani polishes at several drug stores like Walgreens, CVS and Walmart for around $4.50.

I just love holos. I need more! I am going to have to splurge on some Nfu-Oh holos I think! Those look amazing!!!!

Until next time, thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

Prim and Polished

Disclosure: This polish was furnished to me by PR for consideration. All reviews published on this blog are at my own discretion. Please refer to my Disclosure Policy.


2 comments:

I have a couple Milani holos and they're great! I really need to splurge on some Nfu Ohs, but that won't be for a while. Why can't money just fall from the sky for me? LOL And you, too!