Monday, August 30, 2010

Essie: Sew Psyched (The Fall Collection)


Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I did! My amazing husband bought me a new car. He is really the best. I was driving a beat up 1999 Mercury Cougar which was on its way out so my hubby treated me to a new whip! I love him! I am so greatful and excited. I am now the proud owner of a 2010 Suzuki Kizashi. It's a new model that just came out this year. I love it! It's the perfect car for me. Perfect size, nice and sporty. I have never had a new car before so this is a huge treat. I am no longer embarrassed of my vehicle LOL. It's so pretty, I will take some pics soon. It's dark gray with black interior. I am so excited to drive around in this baby! Cheers to a great weekend and a wonderful husband!

Today I have another color to share from Essie's Fall Collection. This is Sew Psyched it's a gorgeous grey-green. Essie calls this color a "cashmere-soft sage pewter" and I can get behind that description. In some lights it looks gray and it others it's clearly a green. I just love this color and I think it's the stand out from this collection for sure.

The formula is wonderful. It's a great creme that goes on smooth and isn't too thin or too thick. I love cremes and this is no exception. It was nearly opaque in one coat, two coats leaves it perfectly opaque with no streaking or bald spots. I love two coaters!

These might not be my best swatches. This was the first sunny day in a while and I took these in a different location (the top of the court parking lot on my way into "work"). I need to stick to my usual swatching location I think.

As always, click on the images to enlarge.



So are you digging Sew Psyched as much as I am? I really love this color. I think you need to see it in real life to really appreciate it's beauty and uniqueness.

This collection is set to launch on September 1, 2010 but I do believe some Ulta stores have it out already (I noticed they tend to do that sometimes). Polishes retail for $8 a pop.

Prim and Polished

Disclosure: This collection was furnished to me by PR for consideration. All reviews published on this blog are at my own discretion.

4 comments:

Wow, this one looks lovely! I like it a lot! <3 Your nails are beautiful! *blush*

Wow, your husband is really a nice guy :D

Love this polish too! Can't wait that is available here.

Doesn't he rock!? I love him!!! You will love the polish in person!