Monday, January 18, 2010

50 Followers Thank You and a Haul!

First I want to say thank you so much to you, my first 50 followers!! I appreciate you all more than you know and I hope you will stay with me as this blog grows. Thanks for reading and commenting, you make blogging fun!

I wanted to share my latest Trans Design haul with you so that you have a little sneak peak of what's to come on Prim and Polished! I purchased the entire China Glaze Up & Away collection, a bottle of China Glaze "2030", a bottle of OPI "Mad as a Hatter" from the Alice in Wonderland Collection and a wee little bottle of China Glaze "Matte Magic". I am so excited to swatch these for you so be on the out for some fun posts coming soon! (As always, click on images for a larger view.)



My initial impression of these is that they are all beautiful. I adore cremes and China Glaze delivered with this collection. I cannot wait to wear these! Honestly this collection is like an instant nail polish stash, it has something for everyone! I am so glad I went ahead and got the whole thing!!!!! As for "Mad as a Hatter" it looks amazing. I cannot wait to rock that bling-tastic glitter!!!!






Prim and Polished

14 comments:

Yay, look how pretty! You know I have always loved haul posts. Fun, Gina! :) And congrats on the 50 followers! Isn't it fun blogging??

I cannot wait to play with these!!!! Thanks for the congrats! Blogging IS fun! So much more positive than YT too I think. Never any "haters". LOL

Great haul! Congrats on reaching 50 followers!

Awesome haul! I can't wait for swatches!

Yay! Isn't it exciting to see you followers list grow! I can't wait to see your swatches! Beautiful choices!

Thanks everyone!!!!!!

First swatch will be "Four Leaf Clover" :-)

OOOHHH! I love this collection!! And congratulations on 50 followers!

Thanks Alexas. I love it too. It's the only collection I've ever bought in the entirety! Love cremes!

What a great haul ! You chose stunning colors :-)

Fabulous colours, and congrats on your 50 followers :D

Wow, you got the whole collection and that gorgeous OPI! Great haul if I ever saw one. :-)

Thanks! It was a Splurge so sadly there will be no hauling for a while!