Saturday, January 9, 2010

Poll Results: What's your favorite polish formula?

This week's poll asked you what your favorite nail polish formula was and the results are in. I allowed you guys to pick multiple answers because sometimes we like more than one the most!


Looks like the cremes reign supreme with 6 out of 9 favoring them. I too voted creme and I also voted jelly.

I love cremes because they're smooth, highly pigmented and classic. I love jellies because of their novelty and wet look. I also like some glitters but did not call them a favorite. I hate shimmery/frost shades. They show all imperfections and streak like mad. Not a fan.

Jelly and frost tied with 3 votes. While no one seems to favor mattes, sheers, or suedes. I can see why those trends like matte and suede wouldn't be a classic favorite. And french or sheer is usually a bit safe for lacquerheads.

Two of you selected other, which makes me wonder what I forgot to add to the list!! (?)

If you forgot to vote this week leave a comment sharing your favorite formula!!


Prim and Polished

2 comments:

Oh this is so interesting to read! I'm not sure about the missing finishes, but some of my favorites include flakies, duochromes and holographic nail polishes. Or aren't these considered a finish?

Hi Michele! You're right! I needed to think outside the box a little more.

I haven't tried a flakie but I am dying too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the heck did I forget holos!!!??!??!